Follow these step-by-step instructions to Integrate Pick Your Plum Store.
Integrating with Jane.com will allow SmartShyp to automatically import all order and product information for easy processing. "Order Status" and "Tracking" information will then automatically be sent back to your "Pick Your Plum" vendor portal.
1. Click "Connect Your First Store Now! " to navigate to the "Stores" page which is located under "E-Commerce" in account settings.
2. Click "Connect A New Store" to pull up a list of your integrations, or select the "Pick Your Plum" Icon under "Featured Channels".
3.Click the "Pick Your Plum" logo on the Stores Channel list.
5. You will need to find your Pick Your Plum "Key" and "Secret" which are located in your Pick Your Plum vendor portal under "My Account" > "Settings".
Note: You will have to generate a new Secret if you do not copy and save.
5.1 Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see "SmartShyp" as the "Preffered Shipping Provider". Copy your "Key" and paste it in the "Key" field in SmartShyp. Next, Click "Generate Secret for SmartShyp" and copy and paste that to the "Secret Field"
8. Copy your "Key" and "Secret" into SmartShyp and Click "Connect Store Now".
9. Once you have completed the above steps, you will now see your "Shopify" store on your "SmartShyp Dashboard" and in "Account Settings" under "E-Commerce" and "Stores".
Tip: If you connected your store and you have orders that did not import, you can reset the import date and manually refresh the import to bring in any missing orders. See "Manually Refresh Store Import" Tutorial for more.