Follow these step-by-step instructions to Integrate your Jane.com store.
Integrating with Jane.com will allow SmartShyp to automatically import all order and product information for easy processing. "Order Status" and "Tracking" information will then automatically be sent back to your Jane.com portal.
Note: You will be asked to login to your Jane.com seller account when connecting your store to SmartShyp. Make sure you are logged in as the administrator for your Jane.com or the store will not authenticate correctly.
1. Click "Connect Your First Store Now! " to navigate to the "Stores" page which is located under "E-Commerce" in account settings.
2. Click "Connect A New Store" to pull up a list of your integrations, or select the "Jane.com" Icon under "Featured Channels".
3. Click the "Jane.com" logo on the Stores Channel list.
4. Click the button that says "Click here to request permission from Jane.com" to be directed to login into to your "Jane.com" account.
5.Once you are logged in successfully click the "Allow" button to successfully connect your store.
6. Once you have completed the above steps, you will see a message that confirms your store was connected successfully.
Tip: If you connected your store and you have orders that did not import, you can reset the import date and manually refresh the import to bring in any missing orders. See "Manually Refresh Store Import" Tutorial for more.